Hi there! So I have decided to make this blog to express myself, share things I like and help out.
I feel that giving back is very important, and over the years, there have been a number of people whom have really helped me get to this point in my life. I cannot even begin counting how many people have helped me get to where I am today, and I cannot be more fortunate.
A few weeks ago, I made my very first post, however decided that I was not ready nor dedicated enough so I deleted the post, along with the other two I posted after it. After thinking about it a little more, I decided that I was actually ready! This ismy own blog afterall, and I really wanted to give it another try.
I am not going to promise a certain number of posts per week nor per month. If I have something interesting to write about than I will, everything I post will be as authentic as a post could be.
Have a great day!
Looking forward to publishing my next post,
Sarah xx
I feel that giving back is very important, and over the years, there have been a number of people whom have really helped me get to this point in my life. I cannot even begin counting how many people have helped me get to where I am today, and I cannot be more fortunate.
A few weeks ago, I made my very first post, however decided that I was not ready nor dedicated enough so I deleted the post, along with the other two I posted after it. After thinking about it a little more, I decided that I was actually ready! This ismy own blog afterall, and I really wanted to give it another try.
I am not going to promise a certain number of posts per week nor per month. If I have something interesting to write about than I will, everything I post will be as authentic as a post could be.
Have a great day!
Looking forward to publishing my next post,
Sarah xx
No comments:
Post a Comment